Want to volunteer for One Stop?
We would love to have you be part of the team!
This year, all volunteer opportunities will be at the Salvation Army (1300 Richmond in Mattoon). To volunteer you must be pre-registered. Please click here for the other guidelines to volunteer and volunteer registration, for 2020.
Volunteering Opportunities include:
- We can have only 12 volunteers at a time.
- All volunteers must be pre-registered.
- All volunteers must review the Salvation Army's Safe From Harm Policy procedures. You will receive the link when you register.
- Volunteers can park on the east side of the building. Please do not park in front of parking spaces used for the Thrift Store.
- All volunteers must enter through the Social Service/Chapel front door and check-in.
- Volunteers must wear a mask. Temperature checks will be done at check-in.
- Volunteers should arrive no more than15 minutes before their scheduled start time.
- The Salvation Army will also have a volunteer room where volunteers can put coats, purses, etc.